Beyond all of those benefits for recovering after a little too much partying, the Carrot & Cilantro Cooler is a great drink. It is one of those interesting savory cocktails that are ideal for brunch and is a nice alternative to the Bloody Mary.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces Herradura Silver Tequila
- 3/4 ounce carrot juice
- 1/2 ounce orange juice
- 1/2 ounce agave nectar
- Pinch of cilantro leaves
- Carrot disc and cilantro leaf for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a highball glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a carrot disc and cilantro leaf.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.