Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 3/4 ounce Partida Blanco Tequila
- 1 ounce peppermint schnapps
- 3/4 ounce Godiva® Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces cream
- Chocolate syrup and crushed candy canes for rimming
- Rim a chilled cocktail glass with crushed candy canes, using chocolate syrup to wet the rim.
- Combine the ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.