Prep Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 4 minutes
Yield: 1 Drink
- 1 1/2 parts Hornitos™ Plata Tequila
- 3/4 parts lime juice
- 1/2 part simple syrup
- 1 part pineapple juice
- 1 tsp sweet ginger puree*
- 1/4 part egg white
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Dry shake vigorously, ice and shake again.
- Strain onto fresh ice in a highball glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
*To make your own ginger puree:
Cut thin slices of fresh ginger and process in a food processor or blender until smooth. Optionally, add a teaspoon of sugar. Place the puree into an ice cube tray and freeze. Place the cubes in a bag or sealed container in the freezer until ready to make the drink. 1 cube makes about 2 tablespoons (depending on the size of the cube tray) and take just a few minutes to thaw.