Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 oz Milagro Select Barrel Reserve Anejo Tequila
- 3/4 oz Agave nectar
- 1 oz Heavy whipping cream
- 2 oz Milk
- 1 scoop Oaxacan chocolate powder
- Freshly whipped cream top
- Mix all ingredients in a pot.
- Heat up to just before boiling.
- Pour into coffee cup and top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with cinnamon.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.