Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1/2 ounce Partida Blanco Tequila
- 1 1/2 ounce coconut rum
- 1 ounce coconut milk
- 1/4 ounce Licor 43 liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Frangelico liqueur
- Toasted coconut shavings for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with toasted coconut shavings.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.