At first it may not seem like much more than the average fruit highball in which the juices are the dominant flavor. But after a few, well-stirred sips the blackberry rum and tequila become noticeable and shine as a nice compliment to the tropic juices.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 part Hornitos Blanco Tequila
- 1 part Cruzan Blackberry Rum
- 1/2 part DeKuyper Tropical Pineapple Coconut Liqueur
- 5 parts fresh pineapple juice
- splash of orange juice
- Pineapple for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a highball glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a pineapple.
Recipe Courtesy: Sauza Hornitos Tequila
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.