Tequila isn't mixed into creamy drinks too often, but when it is, it's a dream. This one happens to be ultra-creamy, complete with chocolate and raspberry liqueurs and double cream, shaken to a slurry mix.
The original recipe here calls for silver, or blanco, tequila but I prefer to use an aged one instead. The reposados and anejos add a caramel sweetness that goes perfectly with the creams for the ultimate in sweetheart drinks.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounce Herradura Tequila Silver
- 1 ounce white creme de cacao
- 1 ounce double cream
- 1/2 ounce Chambord
- White chocolate flakes for rimming
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake for 15 seconds.
- Pour into a chilled cocktail glass rimmed with white chocolate, add a spear of fresh raspberries, and serve.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.