There are a few brands of soda out there that fit the bill, though Squirt is most commonly used. It is the juices make this cocktail, however, and it's always best with fresh squeezed juice.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces tequila
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh orange juice
- Grapefruit soda
- Lemon, lime and orange wedges for garnish
- Salt for rimming (optional)
- Rim a collins glass with salt.
- Fill the glass with ice and add the tequila and juices.
- Top it off with grapefruit soda.
- Garnish with the fruit wedges.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.