Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 red bell pepper ring 1/2" thick
- 8-10 mint leaves
- 2 ounces Maestro Dobel Tequila
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- In a pint glass [or mixing glass or cocktail shaker base], muddle the bell pepper ring and mint.
- Add all spirits and mixers.
- Shake vigorously for 6 seconds.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- To garnish, drop a bell pepper ring in the glass and add a mint sprig.
Recipe Courtesy: Maestro Dobel Tequila
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.