- 4 basil leaves
- 1 Serrano chili slice 1/4" thick
- 2 ounces Maestro Dobel Tequila
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- In a pint glass [or mixing glass or cocktail shaker base], crack the chili with a muddler.
- Add basil, then muddle or bruise.
- Add all spirits and mixers.
- Shake and strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a Serrano chili slice and a basil sprig.
Recipe Courtesy: Maestro Dobel Tequila
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.