Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Milagro Reposado Tequila
- 3/4 ounce Bols Triple Sec
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 3 slices cucumber
- 6 cilantro leaves
- 1/4 ounce egg white
- Cucumber slice for garnish
- Muddle the cucumber, cilantro and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the other ingredients and ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a thin cucumber slice.
Recipe Courtesy: Gaston Martinez for Milagro Tequila
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.