Before the 2009 Academy Awards and at the Governors Ball after the show, The Patron Gold Cosmopolitan will be one of the signature drinks which the stars will be sipping and it is one great cocktail. This and The Ultimat Blueberry Martini are a collaboration of Patrón’s Ed Blinn, Wolfgang Puck and Cheryl Cecchetto - a star-studded line up to create a fare for the stars, what more could you ask for? So, as you watch the Oscar winners you can be sipping the same drinks they will be later that night.
Beyond its initial intention, this is a great cocktail and one of the few that feature the great taste of blackberries. Mixing that fruit with orange juice makes a great drink.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Patron Silver Tequila
- 1/2 ounce Patron Citronge Orange Liqueur
- 2 ounces organic blackberry juice
- 1 ounce orange juice
- Fresh blackberry garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with fresh blackberries skewered on a cocktail pick.
Recipe Courtesy: Patron Tequila
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.