Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Voodoo Tiki Blue Dragon Tequila
- 1 ounce Watermelon Pucker
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce sour mix
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- Dash of grenadine
- Sugar for rimming
- Gummi Bears for garnish
- Rim a chilled margarita glass with sugar, fill with ice and Gummi Bears.
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
Recipe Courtesy: Voodoo Tiki Tequila
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.