I don't recommend eating the pepper when the drink is gone, but I do recommend washing your hands after handling it.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces reposado tequila
- 1 ounce dry vermouth
- 1 small whole habanero pepper for garnish
- Pour the tequila and dry vermouth into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a habanero pepper.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.