Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz Voodoo Tiki Blue Dragon Tequila
- 1 oz Hpnotiq Liqueur
- 1/2 oz blue curaçao
- 2 oz sour mix
- 1 oz pineapple juice
- Sugar for rimming
- Sugar coated lime wedge for garnish
- Rim a chilled margarita glass with sugar.
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a sugar-coated lime wedge.
This Margarita can also be served on the rocks as above, or blended with about 1 cup of ice.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.