Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Voodoo Tiki Blue Dragon Tequila
- 1 oz Hpnotiq Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce blue curaçao
- 2 ounces sour mix
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- Sugar for rimming
- Sugar coated lime wedge for garnish
- Rim a chilled margarita glass with sugar.
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a sugar-coated lime wedge.
This Margarita can also be served on the rocks as above, or blended with about 1 cup of ice.
Recipe Courtesy: Voodoo Tiki Tequila