Fans of sake and cherry are going to love this flavor-filled margarita.
It features Voodoo Tiki Desert Rose Tequila, whose prickly pear infusion adds a great contrast to the cherry syrup and compliments the sake beautifully. The Japanese Cherry Blossom is best served on the rocks or straight up.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Voodoo Tiki Desert Rose Tequila
- 2 ounces sake
- 1 ounce cherry syrup
- 1 ounce sour mix
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- Sugar for rimming
- Cherry and lemon twist for garnish
- Rim a chilled margarita glass with sugar.
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a cherry and lemon twist.
Recipe Courtesy: Voodoo Tiki Tequila
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.