Ilene Steinberg at I bar in Tribeca created this orange Margarita in honor of the New York Mets' bid for the 2006 World Series Championship.
The Miracle Margarita is a cocktail that has it all: orange liquid with a blue sugar rim, a great tequila and a splash of the bubbly for subtle celebration.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces Partida Blanco Tequila
- 2 ounces fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier orange liqueur
- Splash of Veuve Clicquot Champagne
- Lime and lime wedges
- Orange wheel for garnish
- Blue sugar for rimming (optional)