Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces Partida Blanco Tequila
- 2 ounces fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- Splash of Veuve Clicquot Champagne
- Lime wedge
- Lemon wedge
- Orange wheel for garnish
- Blue sugar for rimming (optional)
- Squeeze lemon and lime wedges into a mixing glass full of ice.
- Add Partida, orange juice and Grand Marnier.
- Strain into a margarita or cocktail glass rimmed with blue sugar.
- Float 1 oz of Veuve Clicquot champagne atop.
- Garnish with an orange wheel.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.