Does Mrs. Claus have a wild side? Considering she's stuck in the North Pole with all those elves and a husband who works only one night a year, I'm sure she does and if that's true she'd probably dig this punch.
It's a very simple mix of tequila, X-Rated, cranberry, and pomegranate and it is quite delicious. The flavor is quite festive as well, and it makes a great addition to any holiday party.
If you'd like to make a single cocktail, just shake 1 ounce of each ingredient and strain it into an old-fashioned glass - no need for ice.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 Punchbowl
- 25 ounces X-Rated Fusion liqueur
- 25 ounces Cabo Wabo Blanco Tequila
- 25 ounces pomegranate juice
- 25 ounces cranberry juice
- Lime twists for garnish
- Combine the ingredients in a punch bowl and stir well.
- Serve mixture directly into ice filled glasses and stir again to cool the mixture.
- Garnish with a lime twist.
Recipe Courtesy: X-Rated Fusion Liqueur
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.