- Sambazon Organic Acai- berry juice filled with antioxidants and healthy omega fats
- Agave Nectar- alternative to sugar syrups with fewer calories but all the sweetness
- Rosemary- rich in Vitamin E to help prevent cancer and skin damage
- Organic Egg White- full source of protein
- Fresh Lime Juice- filled with Vitamin C and helps prevent heart disease
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Partida Estate Reposado Tequila
- 1/2 ounce Samazon Pure Organic Acai
- 3/4 ounce Partida Organic Agave Nectar
- 4" sprig rosemary (top inch reserved for garnish)
- 1/2 ounce organic egg white
- 1 lime, fresh squeezed
- Organic salt for rimming
- Fresh, cracked organic green peppercorns for rimming
- Rim a 10 ounce cocktail glass with equal parts organic salt and fresh cracked organic green peppercorns.
- Remove rosemary leaves from the woody stem and muddle in a 16 ounce pint glass until aromatic.
- Add the liquid ingredients and transfer to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously until the shaker is frosted.
- Strain into the chilled, rimmed glass.
- Float a 1" rosemary sprig on top.
Recipe Courtesy: Partida Tequila
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.