The Look Better Naked Margarita, created by Adam Seger of the National 27 Restaurant in Chicago, is designed to be a healthier cocktail option. The majority of the ingredients are either organic, fresh or both and their paired with one great tequila.
- Sambazon Organic Acai- berry juice filled with antioxidants and healthy omega fats
- Agave Nectar- alternative to sugar syrups with fewer calories but all the sweetness
- Rosemary- rich in Vitamin E to help prevent cancer and skin damage
- Organic Egg White- full source of protein
- Fresh Lime Juice- filled with Vitamin C and helps prevent heart disease
- 11/2 oz Partida Estate Reposado Tequila
- 1/2 oz Samazon Pure Organic Acai
- 3/4 oz Partida Organic Agave Nectar
- 4" sprig rosemary (top inch reserved for garnish)
- 1/2 oz organic egg white
- 1 lime, fresh squeezed
- organic salt for rimming
- fresh, cracked organic green peppercorns for rimming
- Rim a 10 ounce cocktail glass with equal parts organic salt and fresh cracked organic green peppercorns.
- Remove rosemary leaves from the woody stem and muddle in a 16 ounce pint glass until aromatic.
- Add the liquid ingredients and transfer to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously until the shaker is frosted.
- Strain into the chilled, rimmed glass.
- Float a 1" rosemary sprig on top.