For a refreshing, thirst quenching tequila cocktail, the Paloma is definitely at the top of the list and it's a favorite in Mexico. It's a light, fruity drink with a great fizz and one of the smoothest tequila drinks out there.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces blanco or reposado tequila
- 6 ounces fresh grapefruit soda
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- Salt for rimming (optional)
- Rim a collins glass with salt.
- Fill the glass with ice and add the tequila and lime juice.
- Top it off with grapefruit soda.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.