Simple, quick and quality on a tight budget, the Patron Pomegranate is a nice cocktail to serve to guests for summer parties. The beauty of this mixed drink is in its simplicity: you can spend a little more on a quality tequila such as Patron and save money on the mixers. Ideally, yes, fresh pomegranate juice would be best for this cocktail. However, stepping back into reality, the pomegranate is not the easiest fruit to get juice from and it's not always around. The next best thing is to choose a quality bottled pomegranate juice like Gnar or POM.
- 1 oz. Patrón Silver tequila
- 1/4 oz. Patrón Citrónge orange liqueur
- Fresh pomegranate juice
- Lime squeeze
- Pour Patrón Silver and Patrón Citrónge over ice.
- Fill with pomegranate juice.
- Finish with a squeeze of lime.