Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 ounce Voodoo Tiki Desert Rose Tequila
- 1 ounce Tequila Rose
- 1/2 ounce crème de noyaux
- 1/2 ounce Chambord
- 2 1/2 ounces cream
- Dash of grenadine
- Sugar for rimming
- Fresh raspberries or strawberries for garnish
- Rim a chilled margarita glass with sugar.
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with raspberries or strawberries.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.