In this drink I take an aged, reposado tequila to top a muddled mixture of bing cherries and nectarines with agave nectar. I feel that the mix brings out both the light and dark fruitiness of many reposado tequilas for a great sipping drink. If you like, top the drink with club soda.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 3 ounces reposado tequila
- 2 nectarine slices
- 2 bing cherries
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- bing cherry for garnish
- In an old-fashioned glass add the cherries, nectarines, and agave nectar.
- Muddle well, until ingredients are mixed well.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Add the tequila.
- Stir well.
- Garnish with a slice of nectarine and bing cherry.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.