Hibiscus is one of the best tastes available and it is great in a margarita. There are quite a few recipes for such a cocktail and they are all fabulous, for the most part. This Rosangel Margarita is one of my new favorites for many reasons, the most prominent being that it features a spectacular new hibiscus-flavored tequila: Rosangel.
It may look like there is too much going on in the drink because of the myriad of juices, but also note that they're minute portions and it's important to keep them like that.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Rosangel Tequila
- 1/2 ounce premium orange liqueur
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon cranberry juice
- Splash of Ginger ale