Try serving this spicy Margarita
next time you throw a party. The Red Pepper Sangrita Margarita is rather easy once you have the pepper mix perfected to you taste. Experiment with it a little, adding or subtracting some heat via more or less hot sauce and red pepper. Once you have your ideal mix, make a larger batch, bottle it and you have a quick, spicy drink waiting for the tequila
and a quick shake. The result is a neater, up cross between a Bloody Maria
and a Sangrita
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Cabo Wabo Blanco Tequila
- 2 1/2 ounces Pepper Mix *
- lime wedge or whole red pepper for garnish
- *to make pepper mix- mix the following well
- 3 parts tomato juice
- 1 part fresh sour
- 1 part red pepper puree
- habanero tabasco,to taste
- Combine tequila and Pepper Mix with ice into cocktail shaker.
- Roll contents from one shaker into another five times.
- Strain into chilled margarita glass and garnish with lime or red pepper.
Recipe Courtesy: Cabo Wabo Tequila