Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Cabo Wabo Blanco Tequila
- 2 1/2 ounces Pepper Mix *
- lime wedge or whole red pepper for garnish
- *to make pepper mix- mix the following well
- 3 parts tomato juice
- 1 part fresh sour
- 1 part red pepper puree
- habanero tabasco,to taste
- Combine tequila and Pepper Mix with ice into cocktail shaker.
- Roll contents from one shaker into another five times.
- Strain into chilled margarita glass and garnish with lime or red pepper.
Recipe Courtesy: Cabo Wabo Tequila
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.