Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Drink
- 2 oz Corrido Anejo or Extra Anejo Tequila
- 1/2 oz sweet vermouth
- Dash of bitters
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing tin with ice.
- Stir with a bar spoon until chilled.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.