Prep Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 2 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 1/2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1/2 ounce dry vermouth
- Dash of Angostura bitters
- Olive or lemon twist for garnish
- Pour the tequila, dry vermouth and bitters into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with an olive or lemon twist.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.