Perfect for parties, you can make this tasty drink before guests arrive and serve once things get started. It is also a perfect use for leftover watermelon after a picnic.
To make fresh watermelon juice:
Remove seeds and rind from a ripe watermelon and place in a juicer or blender. Blend until smooth.
Prep Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 6 minutes
Yield: 1 Punchbowl
- 4 ounces tequila
- 3 ounces GranGala Triple Orange Liqueur
- 3 ounces maraschino liqueur
- 20 ounces fresh watermelon juice
- 2 ounces pomegranate juice
- 2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- Watermelon wedges for garnish