Original Cinn has the taste of a cinnamon roll, sweet and spicy at the the same time, almost melting in your mouth. When paired with amaretto and vanilla vodka, which I prefer, is a delightful taste ideal for a dessert drink and the bitters are used to add interest.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 parts Absolut Vodka or Absolut Vanilia Vodka
- 1 part Hiram Walker Original Cinn Schnapps
- 1 part Hiram Walker amaretto
- Dash of orange bitters
- Orange slice or orange peel for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with an orange slice or peel.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.