This cocktail uses Ciroc Coconut Vodka with coconut cream and pineapple juice for that touch of summer. Winter comes in via the comforting addition of milk and egg, which add to the creaminess, then it is all brought together with our favorite spices of the season.
One thing that I like to do with this drink is use half of the spices in the shake, and use the other half as a garnish on top. By doing this you integrate the spices within the cocktail base and have an interesting garnish as well. Adjust the spice uses and amounts to fit your tastes.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Cîroc Coconut Vodka
- 1/2 ounce cream of coconut cream
- 1/4 ounce pineapple juice
- 1 ounce whole milk
- 1 egg white
- 2 dashes cinnamon
- 2 dashes nutmeg
- 2 dashes all spice
- Coconut shavings for garnish
- Combine the vodka, coconut cream, milk, egg, and one dash of each of the spices in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds to ensure the egg is properly mixed.
- Strain into a chilled old-fashioned glass.
- Top with the remaining spices and coconut shavings.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.