There are a handful of hazelnut liqueurs available on the market, with Frangelico being the most popular.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 3/4 ounce Ciroc Peach Vodka
- 3/4 ounce hazelnut liqueur
- 3/4 ounce heavy cream
- Brown sugar and crushed graham cracker for rimming
- Rim an old-fashioned glass with brown sugar and crushed graham crackers.
- Pour the cocktail ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain over fresh ice in the prepared glass.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.