This Ice Kaffe recipe is very similar to the popular White Russian
, but there are two distinct difference. First, it uses two vodkas, both Svedka's vanilla and clear vodkas, with the vanilla adding just a touch of extra flavor. Then, there is the true star of the show, this amazing café con leche ice cube. The cube is actually frozen coffee and milk with sugar and vanilla and it is not only fun to make, but a great addition to any drink that a coffee cube may fit.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Ice Cubes: 24 hours
Total Time: 24 hours, 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- Fill a rocks glass with Café on Leche Ice.
- Add ingredients and stir gently.
*Café con Leche Ice:
- Pour coffee and milk into a large saucepan, add sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Slit the vanilla pod in the center, scrape out the seeds and place them in the pan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, then remove from fire.
- Cool and freeze overnight.
*Note: For best ice results, use a large size ice cube tray (see examples