If you're going to freeze an ice ring that fits inside your punch bowl, you may also want to add a few strawberries and other seasonal berries to the water for a fun, floating effect.
Prep Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 6 minutes
Yield: 1 Punch Bowl
- 1.5 parts Midori Melon Liqueur
- 1 part vanilla vodka
- 1/2 part Skyy Raspberry Infusions Vodka
- Splash of Pineapple juice
- Splash of soda water
- Strawberry slices for garnish
- Fill a punch bowl half way with ice.
- Add Midori, Vanilla Vodka, Skyy Raspberry Infusions, pineapple juice and a splash of soda water.
- Garnish with strawberry slices.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.