The Midori Berry Bliss is a spirited, flavorful punch that is perfect for summer parties. Its bright green color adds a flair to any festivity, and the mix of melon, vanilla, raspberry, and pineapple is a taste that will please any palate.
If you're going to freeze an ice ring that fits inside your punch bowl, you may also want to add a few strawberries and other seasonal berries to the water for a fun, floating effect.
Prep Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 6 minutes
Yield: 1 Punch Bowl
- 1.5 parts Midori Melon Liqueur
- 1 part vanilla vodka
- 1/2 part Skyy Raspberry Infusions Vodka
- Splash of pineapple juice
- Splash of soda water
- Strawberry slices for garnish
- Fill a punch bowl half way with ice.
- Add the ingredients and mix well.
- Garnish with strawberry slices.
Recipe Courtesy: Midori
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.