One thing that I enjoy about Midori is that they come up with some of the most creative cocktails you will find. This Melon Eye-Tini is no exception and requires you to not only muddle the main ingredients, top it off with a green tea ginger ale (Yummy!), and have fun spanking some basil leaves (releases a bit of tension) and positioning the grape garnish to look like eyes floating in your drink. It all comes down to creating a fun, flavorful, interesting, and somewhat creepy drink that is ideal for your Halloween
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- In a shaker glass combine Midori Melon liqueur, SKYY infusions Citrus, Finest Call Agave Syrup, 3 Orange Wedges and 2 Fresh Ripped Basil Leaves.
- Muddle ingredients together.
- Add ice and Finest Call Sweet & Sour Mix.
- Shake for 10 seconds.
- Add Canada Dry Green Tea Ginger Ale and roll drink back and forth between your mixing tin and shaker glass.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass drizzled with Strawberry Sundae Syrup to give an effect of a bloodshot eye.
Garnish: Chilled red seedless grape at bottom of glass (To look like an eyeball) and spanked Basil leaf floated on top of cocktail for aroma.