The drink is the result of a mixing session at The Bedford in Chicago in which 42Below's Brand Ambassador Borys Saciuk and Mixologist Pete Gugni created a couple of festive drinks with the vodka. Both drinks will be mixed throughout the 2011 holiday season at the historic bank turned bar (complete with vault), or you can mix one up yourself for the holidays.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 part 42BELOW Honey Vodka
- 1/2 part Calvados
- 1/2 part Agave Nectar
- 3 sashes of Angostura Bitters
- Lemon twist and grated cinnamon for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Stir for thirty seconds, strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a wide twist of lemon and grated cinnamon
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.