Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 parts Pearl Lo Coco (Coconut) Vodka
- 1/2 part amaretto
- 1/2 part coffee liqueur
- 1/2 part rum
- 1/2 part Irish Crème
- Splash half & half
- Dash chocolate syrup
- Topped with grated white chocolate
- Coat a martini glass with the dark chocolate syrup.
- Wet the rim with chocolate syrup and dip in grated white chocolate.
- In a pint glass, mix liquid ingredients with ice, shake and strain into chocolate-coated glass.
- Garnish with the grated chocolate on the surface of the cocktail.
Recipe Courtesy: Keri Christoffels of Bar Aspen
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.