The Aspen Cocktail Challenge is an annual bartending competition that features the tastes of the luxurious Aspen lifestyle. Keri Christoffels of Bar Aspen created this decadent dessert cocktail that was the winning entry for 2006.
It's filled with flavors including coconut, coffee, amaretto and is a wonderfully soothing, creamy drink that is great for dessert or any time you feel like something sweet.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 parts Pearl Lo Coco Coconut Vodka
- 1/2 part rum
- 1/2 part amaretto liqueur
- 1/2 part coffee liqueur
- 1/2 part Irish cream liqueur
- Splash half & half
- Dash chocolate syrup
- Grated white chocolate for rimming and garnish
- Coat a cocktail glass with the dark chocolate syrup.
- Wet the rim with chocolate syrup and dip in grated white chocolate.
- In a pint glass, mix liquid ingredients with ice, shake, and strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with grated chocolate sprinkled on top.
Recipe Courtesy: Keri Christoffels of Bar Aspen