The pomegranate puree is very easy to make when the fruit is in season (North American winter). Simply place the pomegranate seeds in a food processor or blender and blend them into a puree that is for the most part smooth. If you want to make this out of season, pomegranate juice is a fine substitution.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces Charbay Pomegranate Vodka
- 1/2 ounce cardamom-infused simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce pomegranate puree
- Pour the vodka, cardamom simple syrup, lemon juice and pomegranate puree in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Recipe Courtesy: Domaine Charbay
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.