I originally tried the Chocolatini from the recipe on Baileys website, which calls for 2 ounces Bailey's and 1/4 ounce each vodka and Godiva, but it was too heavy for my tastes. Since I enjoyed the flavor, but wanted less cream I've increased the vodka and cut the Irish cream in this version.
It is a very yummy cocktail, a great dessert "martini" and has the potential to become one of your new favorites.
Add shaved chocolate on the top or rim the glass with cocoa for a special touch.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 1/4 ounces Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1/4 ounce Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- Chocolate shavings for garnish
- Pour the vodka and liqueurs into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a well-chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.