We know the beauty of the Chocolate Martini and the wonders of Chocolate & Orange Martinis, well this one adds a little spice. The Chocolate Spice Martini is truly a decadent dessert drink that is all about fulfilling that sweet tooth.
When you have both Godiva and chocolate vodka with cream and the brandy-based GranGala for that citrus aspect, you know it's going to be a very thick treat. The thing I really like about this Martini is the spices, which add some depth and interest so you're not just drinking chocolate.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 ounce GranGala Triple Orange Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Van Gogh Dutch Chocolate Vodka
- 2 ounces light cream
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- Dash of black pepper
- Orange twist and dash of cinnamon or a roll of shaved dark chocolate for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with an orange twist and sprinkling of cinnamon or roll of shaved dark chocolate.
Recipe Courtesy: GranGala Triple Orange Liqueur
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.