Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz Van Gogh Pomegranate Vodka
- 1 1/2 oz pomegranate juice
- 3/4 oz lemonade
- 3/4 oz simple syrup
- 1/4 oz fresh mint
- Sugar rim and mint for garnish
- Rim a chilled cocktail glass with sugar.
- Muddle the mint, simple syrup and lemonade in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice, vodka and juice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into the prepared glass and garnish with a sprig of mint.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.