Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces Square One Organic Vodka
- 1/4 ounce Cinzano Bianco Vermouth
- Splash of coriander nectar (recipe below)
- Splash of orange bitters
- Coriander seeds for garnish
- Lemon twist for garnish
- Pour the vodka, vermouth, nectar, and bitters into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a few coriander seeds and lemon twist.
- Cook coriander seeds and water on very low heat for 30 minutes.
- Remove form heat.
- Add agave nectar (simple syrup may be used).
- Store in refrigerator.
Recipe Courtesy: Square One Vodka
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.