Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 3 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce cranberry liqueur or cranberry juice
- Dried cranberry raisins or fresh cranberries for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker or mixing glass with ice.
- Stir well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish by dropping cranberries in the glass.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.