This beautiful blue martini is an excellent addition to any party and its sour tropicalr flavor is a delight.
The Deep Blue Sea Martini is made of vodka, blue curacao, sour mix and pineapple juice. While any orange liqueur you have in stock will do, you will not obtain that blue hue unless you use the ever-essential blue curacao.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces Blue Ice American Vodka
- 3/4 ounce sweet and sour mix
- 1/2 ounce blue curacao
- 1/2 ounce pineapple juice
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Recipe courtesy: Blue Ice American Vodka
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.