Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 parts 42 Below Vodka
- 1 large slice of pomegranate, chopped
- 1 part apple juice
- dash of simple syrup
- pomegranate seeds to garnish
- Muddle together the pomegranate and syrup in a mixing glass or shaker tin.
- Add 42 BELOW Vodka and juice, and fill with ice.
- Shake well, and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds.
Recipe Courtesy: 42 Below Vodka
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.