Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Sonnema vodkaHERB
- 1/2 ounce St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1/2 ounce agave nectar
- 1 ounce green tea, chilled
- 5 ounces fresh lemon juice
- Flamed lemon peel for garnish
- Build the ingredients in a collins glass filled with ice.
- Stir well.
- Garnish with a flamed lemon peel.
Recipe Courtesy: Sonnema VodkaHERB
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.