Who doesn't love Sangria? It is the ultimate party punch that can be interpreted in hundreds of different ways and this Dutch Appel Sangria from Van Gogh Vodka proves that. Here a few substitutions have been made from the standard Sangria: white wine instead of a red and an apple-flavored vodka instead of the brandy. You will also find pineapple juice added for a truly tropical party punch.
Yield: 1 Punch Bowl
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- 1/3 cup Van Gogh Wild Appel Vodka
- 1/3 cup orange liqueur
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup fresh apple slices
- 1 cups fresh pear slices
- 1 cup fresh star fruit slices
- 1/2 cup lemon slices
- 3 T superfine sugar
- Combine Van Gogh Wild Appel Vodka, orange liqueur, white wine and pineapple juice in a large pitcher.
- Mix in sugar thoroughly until dissolved.
- Add in all fresh fruit.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to pour.
- Serve over ice.