Who doesn't love Sangria? It is the ultimate party punch that can be interpreted in hundreds of different ways and this Dutch Appel Sangria from Van Gogh Vodka proves that.
This recipe has made a few substitutions from the standard Sangria: white wine instead of a red and an apple-flavored vodka instead of the brandy. You will also find pineapple juice added in order to transform this into a truly tropical party punch.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Punch Bowl
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- 1/3 cup Van Gogh Wild Appel Vodka
- 1/3 cup orange liqueur
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup fresh apple slices
- 1 cups fresh pear slices
- 1 cup fresh star fruit slices
- 1/2 cup lemon slices
- 3 T superfine sugar
- Combine the liquids in a large pitcher.
- Add sugar and mix until thoroughly dissolved.
- Add the fresh fruit.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to pour.
- Serve over ice.
Recipe Courtesy: Van Gogh Vodka