If you have all the ingredients ready to construct your signature pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving dinner and you feel like a rewarding yourself with a tasty drink, then the Falling Leaf Fizz just happens to be a convenient way to treat yourself. It also works well at dinner for a dessert drink to share with others and use up any leftover pie ingredients.
Once again, Grey Goose La Poire is a fitting match for pumpkin and I love the way each of their pumpkin-flavored cocktails (see below for more) use pumpkin butter to get that all-natural pumpkin taste.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 part Grey Goose La Poire Vodka
- 4 parts of sparkling wine
- Dash of simple syrup
- 1 heaping teaspoon pumpkin butter
- Pinch of pumpkin pie spice
- Dried apple chip for garnish
- Place the vodka, pumpkin butter, spice, and syrup in the bottom of a champagne glass.
- Stir well.
- Top with sparkling wine and garnish.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.