Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces tomato vodka
- 1 ounce gin
- 1/4 ounce lemon juice
- 1 large, fresh basil leaf, chopped
- Splash of orange water
- 1 teaspoon guava nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 dashes of orange bitters
- Muddle the basil, orange water, guava nectar and sugar in a mixing glass or cocktail shaker base.
- Add the vodka, gin and lemon juice and fill with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Add a couple dashes of orange bitters.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.