In the Ginger Snap, Mautone has paired Grey Goose La Poire vodka with molasses, fresh ginger, cinnamon, cloves and allspice for a timely, intriguing Martini you'll want to share at any winter party.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 part Grey Goose La Poire Vodka
- 1/2 part Disaronno Amaretto liqueur
- 1/2 part simple syrup
- 1/2 part molasses
- 2 1/4 part thick slices of fresh ginger
- pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of clove
- Pinch of allspice
- Crystallized ginger for garnish
- In the bottom of a cocktail shaker place the ginger, molasses, simple syrup and spices; muddle well.
- Add ice and the rest of the ingredients.
- Shake vigorously until the outside of the shaker is frosted and beaded with sweat.
- Strain into prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish with ginger.
Recipe Courtesy: Grey Goose Vodka
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.