Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Skyy Infusions Grape Vodka
- 1 teaspoonraw sugar
- 4 slices fresh peeled ginger
- 4 blackberries
- Top with ginger ale
- Blackberries and candied ginger for garnish
- Muddle fresh blackberries, ginger and sugar in a pint glass.
- Add ice and SKYY Infusions Grape.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a collins glass over fresh ice.
- Top with ginger ale.
- Garnish with skewered blackberries and candied ginger.
Recipe Courtesy: SKYY Spirits
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.